Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC)/Munitions Response
CAPE uses innovative, proven technologies and extensive self-performing capabilities to provide soil and groundwater treatment services.
We are able to construct, startup, operate, and optimize advanced remedial systems. Our flexible approach allows us to meet all client requirements, and we have experience working in a variety of challenging conditions, including:
- Operating facilities – no downtime
- Confined spaces
- Work schedules
- Sensitive public climates
- Challenging conditions and weather
- Air Sparging/Soil Vapor Extraction, Former Fuel Oil Facility, CA
- Soil Vapor Extraction, Manufacturing Facility, CA
- In-Situ Chemical Oxidation of Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, WI
- Groundwater Treatment, Manufacturing Facility, OR
- Performance-Based Remediation, Joint Base San Antonio, TX
- Groundwater Remediation, Rockaway Superfund Site, NJ
Questions? Contact Paul Ferroni at firstname.lastname@example.org.