CAPE partners with energy companies and utilities to provide clean, safe, and affordable electricity, natural gas, renewable energy, and water.
We provide environmental compliance and remediation capabilities that help our clients:
- Restore impacted sites
- Facilitate compliance with environmental laws and regulations
- Work within sensitive communities
- Protect wildlife
- Conserve habitat
Our risk-based inspection and reliability-based mechanical integrity programs for pressure vessels, boilers, and storage tanks reduce costly and unwarranted system shutdowns; and provide for more accurate budgeting/planning for predetermined repairs.
When repairs or expansions are needed, our power and utility customers rely on CAPE’s integrated services in:
- Storage tanks
- Piping and mechanical
- Specialized coatings and linings
- Electrical and instrumentation
By streamlining these services under one provider, our clients are able to reduce cost and risk.
Power & Energy Capabilities List
- Soil and Groundwater Treatment
- Excavation/Restoration Services
- Civil Construction/Site Work
- Water/Wastewater Treatment
- Coatings and Linings
- Tank, Piping, and Pressure Vessel Inspections
- Tank Construction and Repair
- Piping and Mechanical
- Instrumentation and Electrical
Contact CAPE at 877 422 7350 to learn more.