CAPE delivers highly specialized services for fueling of aircraft, supporting commercial airports’ and military airfields’ ability to provide quick, safe servicing between flights/sorties.
We are able to self-perform a variety of repair and construction capabilities, including:
- Hydrant systems
- Pumping systems
- Loading/unloading systems
- Electrical and instrumentation services
- Storage facilities
We serve our clients as a global resource to meet missions from a small municipal airport in the Colorado mountains to an Air Force Base in Pennsylvania to the international airport in Bogotá, Colombia.
We also provide civil construction and environmental remediation, providing a single, turnkey capability for airfield repairs, expansions, and upgrades.
Aviation Capabilities List
- Piping and Mechanical
- Tank Construction and Repair
- Coatings and Linings
- Tank, Piping, and Pressure Vessel Inspections
- Instrumentation and Electrical
- Soil and Groundwater Treatment
- Excavation/Restoration Services
- Environmental Compliance
- Civil Construction/Site Work
- Water/Wastewater Treatment
Contact CAPE at 877 422 7350 to learn more.